Web Development Course
Web development is the act of building websites for browsers. It’s not a one-time thing; you’ll need to learn how to do it over and over again if you want to stay up-to-date with new technologies, languages, and frameworks.
Web development is important because it allows people all over the world access information through their computers or smartphones—no matter where they live or what language they speak. For example: The Internet has become such an integral part of our lives that we can’t imagine life without it!
Web Development Course Outline
PHP HyperText PreProcessor – PHP
- PHP Essentials
- Language Fundamentals: Variables, Constants
- Decision-Making Statement: If, ? & Switch
- Loops: For, For-Each While & Do While
- Statement: Break, Continue
- Operators: Arithmetic, String, Assignment, Comparison, Incr/Decr etc.
- PHP functions:
- Arrays: Numerically Indexed, Associative
- Array Functions: Join, Explode, Implode, In_Array, Array_Search.
- String Functions: Strlen, Printf, Substr, Str_Replace
- Server-Side Processing
- Processing Forms via GET/POST
- GET or POST?
- State and Persistence: Cookies/Session
- Web Application Development
- Intro to PHP Frameworks
- OOPs & MVC Concepts
SQL & MySQL
- What is SQL & MySQL and its Versions?
- MySQL CLI:mysql/GUI:phpmyadmin
- Administration & Query Browser
- Creating Databases and Tables
- Using keys
- Table Types in MySQL
- Data Types:Varchar, Int, Char, Date and Time
- Deleting databases and tables
- Inserting, Retrieving, Updating and Deleting data
- MySQL User Accounts, Privileges and Access Control
- MySQL documentation
Integrating PHP and MySQL
- PHP interfacing with MySQL
- Connecting to MySQL
- Connecting to a database
- Executing SQL
- Retrieving the data set
- Refining the fetch
Web Development Course in Rawalpindi – Call # 0311-5559404
Week 1: HTML, CSS
HTML and CSS: What are they, anyway?
HTML and CSS are the two building blocks of a web page. They’re used to define the structure of your website, including its appearance and function. You might think that HTML is more complicated than CSS—it actually isn’t! Both languages are easy to learn if you follow simple guidelines. In this course we’ll cover all aspects of creating websites using these two tools together!
We’ll start by introducing you to HTML5 so that from there on out everything will always be based on it as far as possible (but if something needs fixing then don’t hesitate).
Ruby is a programming language that was originally designed for web development. It’s open source, interpreted and object-oriented. You can use it to write applications in the browser or on the server.
Ruby has been around since 1995 but it has only recently become popular among programmers due to its ease of use, flexibility, and speed at which new features can be added to the language (it’s not limited by any one interpreter). Web Development Course in Rawalpindi – PHP Mysql
Each Week you’re Learning Something New
You’re learning a new skill each week.
Each week, you’ll learn something new—and it’s all part of the course! You’re not just learning how to build websites; you’re also building your portfolio and applying what you’ve learned in real life. This is an ongoing process that will help you grow as a web developer.
You’ll work as part of a team (or teams).
By the end of this course, students will be able to work as part of a team—they’ll know how to communicate with other people on their projects, understand their strengths and weaknesses as developers, collaborate effectively with other teams or individuals who don’t have experience building websites themselves… Web Development Course in Rawalpindi – PHP Mysql