Amazon Course is a program that can help you to learn about Amazon. The course is designed for beginners and intermediate users who are interested in learning how to sell their products on Amazon. This course will teach you how to find the right products and set up your shop correctly so that you can start selling right away. Amazon course is one of the best online courses available. It has many good features and you can learn about these on this website. Amazon FBA Course in Rawalpindi – Practical
Amazon FBA Course Content
- An Introduction to Amazon
- What is product advertising and its benefit.
- How to create an account
- seller central and FBA Program.
- creating an account on Amazon and Pre-documentations.
- Amazon products fulfillment program.
- How to list products in Amazon seller central FBA and FBM program.
- Products listing.
- Products management.
- Products optimization and conversion tricks.
- Keywords rankings in Amazon search results.
- Upload Html, images, videos and other elements of pages.
- Multiple ways for writing product title and product description.
- How to list single product
- Amazon web store conversion tracking, bidding, and reporting section.
- Best practices for reaching millions of customers.
- Web store and order management.
- Amazon Health, reviews, feedback and ratings.
- Set up your local and International account on Amazon.
- Learn all possible opportunities to generate higher sells and returns on Investment (ROI) on Amazon.
- Traffic and Sells reporting and tracking section.
Amazon Course Fee – 23000/-
Amazon FBA Course in Rawalpindi – Call # 0311-5559404
Taking This course
If you are ready to learn about the world of Amazon, then this course is for you. The best part about it is that it’s free! You can do it at your own pace and learn as much as you want.
The course will teach you everything from how to start selling on Amazon to strategies for increasing sales and getting more reviews on your products. It also includes tips on how to keep track of inventory so that you don’t run out of stock or run into problems with customer service if something goes wrong with an item in transit (like when shipping). Amazon FBA Course in Rawalpindi – Practical
It’s important not only because there are lots of reasons why someone would want their product sold through Amazon but also because there are some things they may not know about until they try them out themselves…and no one wants their first sale experience ruined by having had problems with receiving shipments due too high shipping costs! Amazon FBA Course in Rawalpindi – Practical
What is Amazon
Amazon is a company that sells everything online. They sell products like electronics, clothing, shoes, household items, toys, beauty products, etc. They have many different websites where they sell their products and services. They also have apps for both Android and iOS devices.
Amazon was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos while he was at Princeton University. He started the company out of his dorm room and raised $250,000 in capital from friends and family. In 1995, Bezos’ friend Roy Price (who later became the CEO of e-commerce website eBay) joined him in the venture. After raising additional capital from outside investors, the pair opened their first warehouse store in Seattle. By 1998, Amazon had sold its first product – a book titled The Element Encyclopedia of Physical Science & Technology.
Amazon’s initial public offering (IPO) took place in May 1997, just three years after the company was founded. At the time of the IPO, the company offered only two products – CDs and books. The stock began trading under the NASDAQ stock exchange symbol AMZN on July 15, 1997. On August 19, 2007, the company announced its S-1 filing with the SEC, detailing its plans to offer consumer financial services.
Amazon’s headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington. The company has data centers in Virginia, California, Iowa, Ohio, New York, and Texas.
Amazon’s largest markets outside the United States are China and India.